Here you can fill in all the addresses I need to know for your Big Day:
- Getting ready bride
- Getting ready groom
- Ceremony (civil & religious)
An estimated number is good enough!
1) In the morning:
2) During the ceremony:
If I come with my car:
1. Are parking permits necessary, for example at city hall? If so, has this been taken care of for me as well?
2. Can you tell me per location, where I can park and if this is free or paid parking?
3. Do I need to plan extra time to park my car? For example, because I need to search for a parking spot in a busy city centre or because I need extra time to walk because city hall does not have their own parking spots.
If I'm using public transportation:
And there is more than one location during your wedding day, I would love to get a ride from someone to get from one location to the next. Is this possible? For example from a wedding guest or from the videographer.
In doubt or is something unclear? Give me a call!
Please tell me your good weather and bad weather shoot location.
Big group photo with all the wedding guests
When? Right after the ceremony
Small group photo's
- When? In the morning photo 1, 2 and 3. During the reception photo 4, 5 and 6.
Photo 1 - Bride & groom with parents, brothers & sisters of bride (possibly also with grandfathers and grandmothers)
Photo 2 - Bride & groom with parents, brothers & sisters of groom (possibly also with grandfathers and grandmothers)
Photo 3 - Bride & groom with bride and groomsmen
Photo 4 - Bride & groom with witnesses
Photo 5 - Bride with friends
Photo 6 - Groom with friends
* Is there a dresscode?
* Are there other video-, or photographers?
* Will you be going on honeymoon after the wedding (and if yes, when & where will you go)?
Please include important elements (such as traditions, speeches, performances or other beautiful/photogenic moments).
09.00 - start make-up artist
09.30 - start Emmily with groom
10.00 - Emmily goes to bride
11.30 - first look + toast
11.45 - lunch
12.30 - small group photo's part I
13.00 - departure
13.15 - shoot
14.30 - arrive at location
15.00 - ceremony
16.00 - reception // big group photo, toast, wedding cake, small group photo's part II
17.30 - getting changed
18.00 - dinner // speeches
21.00 - party // openings dance // DJ + band
* Do you work with a script (draaiboek)? I would love to receive that as well. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Is there a special wedding official (trouwambtenaar)?
2. How do you enter the room? For example, groom with mother -> bridesmaids -> bride with dad.
3. Are there personal speeches? If yes, how many?
4. When the ceremony has ended, how do you leave the room? Do you go first, or do the guest leave first?
Is there maybe a special piece of jewelry or person that needs special attention or anything else that's of importance?